Northrop Grumman Corporation: New Northrop Grumman Corporation company profile published
Northrop Grumman Corporation (Northrop Grumman), is a global security and technology company that offers products and services to the aerospace, electronics, and information systems sectors. It manufactures aircraft carriers, submarines, spacecraft systems, mission-critical computer systems and wireless communications infrastructure. The company serves government and commercial customers across the world. Northrop operates through four segments, namely, Information Systems, Aerospace Systems, Electronic Systems and Technical Services. Northrop Grumman conducts its business operations mainly across the US and the UK. In other regions, it has offices in major cities. The company has major dealings with the US government and the US Department of Defense. Northrop Grumman is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
Northrop Grumman's, strategic intent is to merge with or acquire businesses, form joint ventures or create strategic alliances. To this end, in June 2012, the company entered into a definitive agreement to acquire privately held M5 Network Security Pty Ltd, an Australia-based provider of cybersecurity and secure mobile communications products and services, and advanced analytics to Australian military and intelligence organizations.
Northrop Grumman Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 24, 2012: Northrop Grumman Highlights Innovative Health Technologies At ISM Conference
Jul 25, 2012: Northrop Grumman Reports Revenue Of $6.3 Billion In Q2 2012
Jul 23, 2012: AREVA And Northrop Grumman Announce Plans To Provide Cybersecurity Support To US Nuclear Facilities
May 29, 2012: NexTech Wins Contract From US Office Of Naval Research To Develop UUV Energy System
Apr 25, 2012: Northrop Grumman Reports Revenue Of $6.2 Billion In Q1 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Northrop Grumman Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.