Nucor Corporation: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Nucor Corporation (Nucor or the company) is a steel manufacturer and recycler based in the US. The company manufactures hot-rolled steel (angles, rounds, flats, channels, sheet, wide-flange beams, pilings, billets, blooms, beam blanks, and plate), cold-rolled steel, steel joists and joist girders, steel deck, fabricated concrete reinforcing steel, cold finished steel, steel fasteners, metal building systems, light gauge steel framing, steel grating and expanded metal, and wire and wire mesh. The company has its operations in the US, Canada, and Mexico. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and employed 20,800 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $20,023.6 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 26.4% over FY2010. The operating profit was $1,251.8 million during FY2011, compared to an operating profit of $267.1 million in FY2010. The net profit was $778.2 million in FY2011, compared to a net profit of $134.1 million in FY2010.
Nucor Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Nucor Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nucor Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nucor Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Nucor Corporation
- Intelligence on Nucor Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nucor Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Nucor Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Nucor Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Nucor Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects