ThyssenKrupp AG: Latest company profile analysed
ThyssenKrupp AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on ThyssenKrupp AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ThyssenKrupp AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ThyssenKrupp AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for ThyssenKrupp AG
- Intelligence on ThyssenKrupp AGnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ThyssenKrupp AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
ThyssenKrupp is an integrated materials and technology group engaged in providing steel products, materials services, elevator technology solutions, plant technology solutions, components technology solutions, and marine systems. The group has operations in more than 80 countries spanning the Americas, Europe, and other international markets. It is headquartered in Essen, Germany and employed 177,346 people as of September 2010. The group recorded revenues of E42,621 million ($57,849.5 million) during the financial year ended September 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 5.1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the group was E1,274 million ($1,729.2 million) during FY2010, compared to an operating loss of E1,846 million ($2,505.6 million) in FY2009. The net profit was E824 million ($1118.4 million) in FY2010, compared to a net loss of E1,857 million ($2,520.5 million) in FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of ThyssenKrupp AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess ThyssenKrupp AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on ThyssenKrupp AG's business structure, strategy and prospects