Fiat S.p.A.: Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Fiat S.p.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Fiat S.p.A. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Fiat S.p.A.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fiat S.p.A. (Fiat) manufactures commercial vehicles, automobiles, and agricultural and construction equipment. It also designs and manufactures automobiles, trucks, wheel loaders, excavators, telehandlers, tractors and combine harvesters. In addition, the company undertakes the business of financial services, newspaper publishing, advertising and few other related services through its subsidiary companies and affiliates. Fiat principally operates in Italy, other European countries, Asia Pacific, North and South America; and exports its products on a global scale. Some of the key brands held by the company include Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Maserati, Case New Holland, Iveco, Magneti Marelli, Comau and among others. Fiat is headquartered in Turin, Italy.