Ford Motor Company: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Ford Motor Company: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ford Motor Company for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Ford Motor Company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is one of the largest producers of cars and trucks in the world. Along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, the company specializes in offering cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and many other products and services. It is also into the business of car rental and leasing activities; car financing, and other related financing activities. It distributes its products worldwide primarily under Ford and Lincoln brands. As of December 31, 2011, the company had 69 manufacturing plants, 41 distribution centers and warehouses, 56 engineering, research and development (R&D) centers and 110 sales offices across the world. Ford is headquartered in Dearborn (Michigan), the US.