Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. (M&M or 'the group') is a flagship company of the Mahindra Group, which through its subsidiaries, is primarily engaged in manufacturing and marketing of a range of utility vehicles. In addition, it also provides farm equipment services, steel trading and processing services, financial services, infrastructure development, hospitality services, information technology services, systech, and other services. The group operates in Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Australia. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India and employs around 17,577 people. The group recorded revenues of INR323,899.9 million ($7,061 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 28% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was INR5,240.3 million ($114.2 million) in FY2011, as compared to an operating loss of INR17,573.6 million ($383.1 million) in FY2010. The net profit was INR30,797.3 million ($671.4 million) in FY2011, an increase of 24.3% over FY2010.
- Provides all the crucial information on Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available