Robert Bosch GmbH: New Robert Bosch GmbH company profile published
Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch), along with its subsidiaries, carries out operations in the supply of technology products and services and a wide variety of solutions around the world. It is principally involved in the provision of automotive and other consumer products. The product and the service portfolio of the company is broadly categorized under four categories, namely, mobility products, home products, industry & trade products, and software solutions. The company's geographical operations are spread across the regions of Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia. The operations of the company include a network of more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies spanning over 60 countries. Bosch is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Robert Bosch GmbH Key Recent Developments
Sep 05, 2012: Bosch To Develop And Produce Batteries For Hybrid And Electric Vehicles
Jun 12, 2012: Daimler Starts Production Of New Smart Fortwo Electric Car
Apr 15, 2012: Bosch Intends To Set Up 10 MW Projects Over Next Few Years In India
Mar 12, 2012: Heliatek Opens Production Facility To Manufacture Organic Solar Films In Dresden, Germany
Mar 06, 2012: UQM Announces Its Electric Propulsion System Selection By EV Engineering To Power Australian EV Commodore Electric Vehicles
Robert Bosch GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.