Tower Automotive, LLC: New Tower Automotive, LLC company profile published
Tower Automotive, LLC (Tower Automotive) is one of the largest independent global suppliers of automotive metal structural components and assemblies. The company offers structural components and assemblies and services for the automotive sector. The company offers these products on a global basis from 39 production and engineering facilities located in South Korea, Europe, India, Japan, China, North America and Brazil. The company's major customers includes Ford Motor Company (including Volvo Cars), Hyundai Kia, Renault – Nissan, Volkswagen AG, Chrysler LLC, Toyota Motor Corporation, Fiat Auto, BMW AG, Daimler AG, Honda Motor Co., Ltd. The company is headquartered at Livonia, Michigan, the US.
Tower Automotive, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.