Cardinal Health, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Cardinal Health, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Cardinal Health, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Cardinal Health, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Intelligence on Cardinal Health, Inc.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Cardinal Health, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Cardinal Health (or 'the company') is one of the leading health care services companies in the US. It provides products and services to pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and physician offices. The company distributes pharmaceutical, radiopharmaceutical and over-the-counter healthcare products as well as medical, surgical and laboratory products. Cardinal Health operates primarily in the US where it is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio and employed about 31,900 people as of June 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $102,644.2 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,514 million in FY2011, an increase of 15.8% over FY2010. The net profit was $959 million in FY2011, an increase of 49.3% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Cardinal Health, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Cardinal Health, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Cardinal Health, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects