Det Norske Veritas A/S: New Det Norske Veritas A/S company profile published
Det Norske Veritas A/S (DNV) is a provider of a wide range of risk management services to business and authorities across different sectors including Shipping, Oil and Gas, Clean Energy, Business Assurance and Sustainability. The service portfolio of the company includes assessment, certification and verification of compliance with various standards, best practices and regulations. It also offers independent advisory services for the optimization of technical, operational, environmental, business and societal performance of its customers. The company has operational presence in Africa, Americas, Asia and Oceania, Europe, Nordic and Baltic, Norway and Middle East through 86 subsidiaries and approximately 300 offices in 100 countries across the globe. DNV is a subsidiary of Det Norske Veritas Holding AS and is headquartered in Hovik, Oslo, Norway.
The company focuses on expanding its service portfolio to wider geographies and emerging business areas such as renewable energy, and offshore oil and gas exploration besides the focus on arctic region. The company also focuses on inorganic growth strategies as indicated by the recent acquisitions made by the company such as Kema, Synergy Solutions, Nowegian Petro Services, Tommorrows groups and others.
Det Norske Veritas AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 29, 2012: DNV Assits Belgium Take Next Step Towards LNG Bunkering
Oct 25, 2012: DNV Unveils SUNdy Floating Solar Field Concept
Sep 26, 2012: DNV Wins Class Contract For Petronas LNG FPSO
Sep 18, 2012: DNV Launches New Concept For Efficient Offshore Power Generation
Aug 29, 2012: DNV And FNI Release Arctic Study At ONS In Stavanger, Norway
Det Norske Veritas AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.