Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.: New Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. company profile published
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. (Altair) is a provider of advanced battery solutions. The company develops, manufactures and sells nano lithium titanate battery products; and provides related design, installation and test services. Altair also provides contract research services on selected projects, which helps the company utilize its resources to develop new products and technology. The company has facilities in Reno, Nevada and Anderson, Indiana. Geographically, the company operates in the US, Canada, China and other foreign regions. The company is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, the US.
The company plans to establish one or more Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises (WFOE) in China in 2012. It expects to generate a meaningful portion of its sales and manufacturing from China. The company's current business plan provides for the closure of its Reno, Nevada facility during late 2012. It also plans to move its nano lithium titanate manufacturing capability to China in 2013 and consolidate its US operations, in Anderson, Indiana for greater efficiency and cost reductions.
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2012: Altairnano To Provide ALTI-ESS Energy Storage System For Puerto Rico 26 MW San Fermin Solar Project In Puerto Rico
Sep 20, 2012: Altairnano And EnerDel Sign MoU To Sell And Market Energy Storage Systems
May 10, 2012: Altairnano Reports Q1 2012 Results
Mar 28, 2012: Altairnano Reports Revenue Of $5.2m In 2011
Nov 03, 2011: Altairnano Reports Q3 2011 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.