Mott MacDonald Group Limited: New Mott MacDonald Group Limited company profile published
Mott MacDonald Group Limited (Mott MacDonald) provides management, engineering and development consultancy solutions for public and private clients worldwide. The company's service portfolio includes capacity building, construction feasibility study, consultation, market research, designing, engineering consultancy, planning, infrastructure management, project management, procurement, project finance assistance, program management, supervision, inspection and commissioning services. Mott MacDonald caters its services to a range of industries including Communications, Education, Health, Oil and Gas, Transport, Water, Power, International Development, Buildings, Urban Development, Industry, Environment. The company has both private sector customers and public sector customers. Mott MacDonald is headquartered in Croydon, Surrey, the UK.
The company's growth strategy envisages strengthening its operations across the markets and the fields of operations. The company employs acquisition strategy to stimulate its growth. Recently, the company acquired Mouchel Energy Ltd, which has expertise in the UK gas and energy sector.
Mott MacDonald Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2012: Mott MacDonald, Coyne et Bellier Joint Venture Appointed On Hydropower Plant Scheme In Albania
Jul 31, 2012: Mott MacDonald Supports Financing Of $100m Mongolian Wind Farm
May 31, 2012: Mott MacDonald Selected By GreenPower For £80m Wind Farm Project In Scotland
May 10, 2012: Mott MacDonald Appointed As Designer For Jamaican Hydro Power Expansion Project
Apr 24, 2012: Mott MacDonald Appointed As Owner's Engineer For 2 GW CCPP Project In Oman
Mott MacDonald Group Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.