Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc.: New Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. company profile published
Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. (PB) is an infrastructure development and management company. It is a global consulting organization, offering services including planning, development, design, construction, operation and maintenance. The company serves diverse sectors including commercial and residential infrastructure, energy, education and healthcare, government, industry, sports, leisure and entertainment, transportation, buildings/facilities, water/wastewater, environmental, and urban/community development sectors. It operates through a network of offices across the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and Asia-Pacific regions. PB is a subsidiary of Balfour Beatty plc and is headquartered in New York, the US.
The company intends to achieve customer satisfaction, win new projects and strengthen its operations to meet the ever changing demands of the construction sector. Its strategy is to participate in public and private projects and execute them effectively. The company won several international contracts, which include Qatar Infrastructure Improvement project.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2012: Norstec Network To Set Out Long-term Vision For Deployment Of Offshore Wind In Northern Seas
Sep 13, 2012: Ncondezi Announces Positive Power DFS Results For Coal-fired Power Plant In Mozambique
Aug 20, 2012: Ncondezi Provides Oerational Update On Mining And Power Projects
Jun 20, 2012: Parsons Brinckerhoff Appoints Keith Zecchini As Chief Information Officer
Jun 13, 2012: Parsons Brinckerhoff Appoints Greg Kelly As COO
Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.