STRABAG International GmbH (STRABAG), formerly DYWIDAG International GmbH, is a leading engineering and construction company delivers design, development, construction and maintenance of different structures through systematic research and development work. It also offers consultancy services in the case of complex construction projects. STRABAG caters to diverse customers across the world. It serves different sectors such as oil, gas, petrochemical, water supply, waste water, transportation, infrastructure (including environmental protection technologies), industrial buildings, and power facilities. The company is a part of Strabag SE, one of Europe's leading construction groups. STRABAG headquartered in Munich, Germany.
The company's business strategy includes to maintain individual approach for each of its projects. It also aims to expand its international activities in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and India include transportation infrastructure projects such as roads, railways or airports and automotive proving grounds.
Strabag International GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.