Columbia Sportswear Company: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Columbia Sportswear Company (Columbia Sportswear or 'the company') is engaged in the design, sourcing, marketing and distribution of outerwear, sportswear, footwear, accessories and equipment. The company operates in the US, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America and Asia Pacific (LAAP), and Canada. It is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and employed 4,161 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,694 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 14.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $136.4 million in FY2011, an increase of 32% over FY2010. The net profit was $103.5 million in FY2011, an increase of 34.3% over FY2010.
Columbia Sportswear Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Columbia Sportswear Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Columbia Sportswear Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Columbia Sportswear Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Columbia Sportswear Company
- Intelligence on Columbia Sportswear Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Columbia Sportswear Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Columbia Sportswear Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Columbia Sportswear Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Columbia Sportswear Company's business structure, strategy and prospects