Fage Dairy Industry S.A.: New Fage Dairy Industry S.A. company profile published
Fage Dairy Industry S.A. (Fage) is a leading dairy products company based in Greece. The company, along with its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes a wide range of branded dairy products, including yogurt and dairy desserts, milk and milk creams, and modern packaged cheese. The company markets its products under the trademark FAGE with brand names that include FAGE, Total, Ageladitsa, Fruyo, Velvet, Junior, Farma, GALA 10, ABC, Trikalino, Flair, and N'JOY. The company also distributes and sells fruit juices produced by other companies. The company operates three plants in Greece, one in the US and has international operations across Europe, Asia, America and Australia. Fage is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
The company's strategy envisages reinforcing its leading position in the market through continued investment in the brands, enhanced promotion and distinct positioning of existing product range, and introduction of new, innovative and well-researched products. The company also intends to expand its international operations in the US, the UK and Italy and penetrate new export markets. To this end, the company recently established a subsidiary in Germany named FAGE Deutschland GmbH.
Fage Dairy Industry S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.