Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V.
Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V. (Herdez) is a producer of shelf-stable foods. Herdez's products include mayonnaise, mustard, mole sauce, home-style sauces, vegetables juice, vegetables, pasta, spices, tea, tuna, tomato puree, marmalade, mushrooms and honey. The company offers products in more than 60 categories under brands including Herdez, McCormick, Dona Maria, Del Fuerte, Chi-Chi's, Carlota, Barilla, Yemina, Vesta, Bufalo, Hormel, Solo Dona Maria and Solomate. The company principally operates in Mexico and exports its products to the US and Canada. It has 13 plants and seven distribution centers and seven tuna vessels. Herdez is headquartered in Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico.