Kraft Foods Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Kraft Foods Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kraft Foods Inc.
Kraft Foods Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kraft Foods Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Kraft Foods Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kraft Foods Inc. (Kraft Foods) is a food company, based in the US. The company manufactures and markets a range of packaged food products including convenient meals, confectionery, biscuits, cheese, beverages and various packaged grocery products. The company markets these products under several brands, such as Oreo, Nabisco, LU, Milka, Cadbury, Trident, Jacobs, Maxwell House, Philadelphia, Tang, Halls, Stride, Dentyne, Kraft, and Oscar Mayer. As of December 2011, the company owned and operated 220 manufacturing and processing facilities in 80 countries, and sold its products in 170 countries through 228 distribution centers worldwide. Kraft Foods is headquartered in Northfield, Illinois, the US.