Solo Cup Company: New Solo Cup Company company profile published
Solo Cup Company (Solo Cup) manufactures and markets single-use products, which are primarily used to serve food and beverages for home, quick service restaurants and other foodservice settings. The company's product portfolio comprise cups, lids, food containers, plates, bowls, portion cups, straws, cutlery and other disposable packaging containers products. Solo Cup's products are made of paper, plastic, foam and post-consumer recycled content. It markets its products under Solo, Jack Frost, Trophy, Bare by Solo and Creative Carryouts brands. Solo Cup also offers products under private label brands. It operates distribution centers and manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada, Panama, the UK and Mexico. Solo Cup is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
In May 2012, Solo Cup was acquired by Dart Container Corporation, a company that caters to consumer and foodservice disposable packaging industry.
Solo Cup Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2011: Solo Cup Launches New Recycling Program For Its Solo Squared Cups
Solo Cup Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.