Strauss Group Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Strauss Group Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Strauss Group Ltd.
Strauss Group Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Strauss Group Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Strauss Group Ltd.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Strauss Group Ltd. (Strauss Group) is a producer and marketer of food and beverage. The product portfolio of the company includes yogurts, dairy desserts, soft cheeses, flavored milk beverages, refrigerated Mediterranean salads, pasta products, cut vegetables, cereal bars, olive oils, chocolate and confectionery, spreads, chewing gum, cakes, cookies and biscuits, wafers, salty snacks, milk and natural juices. The company sells the products through various sales channels, such as retail stores, supermarkets, hotels, and vending machines. The company has presence in Israel, North America, China, the UK, Australia, Singapore, Central and Eastern European countries, Russia and in Brazil. The company is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel.