Suntory Holdings Limited: New Suntory Holdings Limited company profile published
Suntory Holdings Limited (Suntory), formerly Suntory Limited, produces and markets alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and food products. The company's product portfolio comprises beer, shochu, western liquors, ready to drinks (RTDs), other alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, processed drinks, health drinks, wine, ice-cream and health food. Suntory also engages in variety of businesses such as restaurants, sports, flowers and others. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Suntory Beverage & Food Limited, Suntory Liquors Limited, Suntory (China) Holding Co., Ltd., Suntory Wine International Limited and Suntory Wellness Limited among others. Some of its key brands include Suntory Pilsner beer, Yamazaki, Zen Green Tea liquor, Midori, melon liquor, Suntory Oolong tea, BOSS coffee and PEPSI NEX among others. It operates its business across Japan, Europe, Asia and Oceania, and America. Suntory is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The company focuses on expanding its range of non-alcoholic beverages, developing new businesses and strengthening its global business.
Suntory Holdings Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.