Universal Robina Corporation: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Universal Robina Corporation (URC or 'the company'), a subsidiary of JG Summit Holdings, is one of the largest branded food products companies in Philippines. It offers snack foods, candies, chocolates, ready-to-drink tea, and day-old chicks and fish feeds. The company operates in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, and Hong Kong. It has its registered office in Quezon City, Philippines and employed about 10,132 people as of September 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of PHL67,167.6 million (approximately $1,544.9 million) during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 16.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was PHL6,888.7 million (approximately $158.4 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 10.3% over FY2010. The net profit was PHL4,636.3 million (approximately $106.6 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 40.7% compared to FY2010.
Universal Robina Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Universal Robina Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Universal Robina Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Universal Robina Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Universal Robina Corporation
- Intelligence on Universal Robina Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Universal Robina Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Universal Robina Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Universal Robina Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Universal Robina Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects