AgustaWestland N.V.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
AgustaWestland N.V.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about AgustaWestland N.V.
AgustaWestland N.V.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about AgustaWestland N.V. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of AgustaWestland N.V.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AgustaWestland N.V. (AgustaWestland) provides full range of rotorcraft systems for military and commercial markets, worldwide. It designs, develops and manufactures helicopter and rotor winged aircraft. The company's key rotorcraft families include Chinook heavy-lift helicopter and Apache combat helicopter. It operates through a number of joint ventures and partnerships with leading aerospace and defense manufacturers, including Aviation Industry Corporation of China, The Boeing Company, Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Denel (Pty) Limited. AgustaWestland caters to a wide customer base including civil, law enforcement, military, defense and commercial clients. Key customers of the company include the US Air Force, the US Coast Guard, the Armed Forces of UK, and the governments of Oman, Malaysia, and Brazil. The company operates as a subsidiary of Finmeccanica S.p.A. (Finmeccanica). AgustaWestland is headquartered in Cascina Costa di Samarate, Italy.