Aviation Industry Corporation of China: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Aviation Industry Corporation of China: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Aviation Industry Corporation of China
Aviation Industry Corporation of China: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Aviation Industry Corporation of China for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Aviation Industry Corporation of China
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is a state-owned enterprise and an investment institution that provides advanced aviation-weaponry to the Chinese military forces. It designs, develops and manufactures range of aircrafts, fighters, bombers, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV's), turbojet engines, turbo fan engines and missiles. It offers airport ground support equipment, mechanical electrical products, auto components and parts for engine, construction materials and aviation weaponry equipment and systems. It also provides aircraft leasing, general aviation, air transportation, medical service, construction survey and design, civil engineering contracting and construction, real estate/property development. The company has over 200 subsidiaries (branches) and 20 listed affiliate companies. AVIC is headquartered in Beijing, China.