Composites Horizons, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees
Composites Horizons, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Composites Horizons, Inc.
Composites Horizons, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Composites Horizons, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Composites Horizons, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Composites Horizons, Inc. (CHI) is a manufacturer and supplier of advanced aerospace, aircraft and medical composites for the aerospace and medical markets. The company principally focuses on the processing of complex polymer composites, including fiber-reinforced bismaleimides and polymerides. It provides composite structures for commercial and military aircraft, industrial applications and medical equipment, and also engine and satellite components. CHI also develops components for digital radiography, CT scanners, radiation therapy products and positron emission tomography devices. The company offers repair and overhaul services for composite structures. It operates through two manufacturing facilities in Covina, the US for its inventory, assembly and delivery operations. CHI operates as a subsidiary of Hampson Industries plc. and is headquartered in Covina, California, the US.