|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us | Shopping Basket|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
|Energy and Utilities|
30 July 2010
Number of Pages
25% off all 2013 GlobalData and GBI Reports 25% off GlobalData and GBI Reports 2013
Discounted price shows in basket.
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (Ascent Solar, AST) is a development stage company, engaged in manufacturing thin-film photovoltaic modules using Copper-Indium-Gallium-Diselenide (CIGS) semiconductor material and creating flexible and affordable photovoltaic cells and modules. The AST thin film technology platform resolves many of the current silicon and thin film limitations by offering a flexible, lightweight PV product. The company focuses on commercializing the photovoltaic (PV) technology developed by ITN Energy Systems, Inc. (ITN) to cater to extraterrestrial, terrestrial, and near-space application customers. Ascent Solar is the subsidiary of ITN Energy Systems and Micro Sat Systems.
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2010: Ascent Solar Starts Initial Production Of MIF CIGS Modules From Its FAB 2 Production Plant
Apr 14, 2010: Ascent Solar To Provide CIGS Modules To Samsonite
Apr 12, 2010: Cambrios Receives DOD Contract For Solar Cells
Mar 22, 2010: Ascent Signs PV Modules Integration, Distribution Agreement With Kirloskar
Mar 22, 2010: Ascent Solar Signs Strategic Alliance Agreement With Kirloskar To Distribute CIGS PV Modules
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support
Use our skills and global network of researchers and consultants to help find and source the business information you need.
Contact us now on 00 44 (0) 203 0868600 or "enquiries @ companiesandmarkets.com" to discuss you requirements and we can provide you with a research solution at suprisingly efficient rates and timelines.
Sometimes we can even find the information you require for free.
We are offering our clients substantial savings on the best research available during January. Please contact us either via email or by calling our team to discuss your specific research needs on Tel: 00 44 (0) 203 0868600.