J.M. Huber Corporation: Energy and Utilities - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about J.M. Huber Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about J.M. Huber Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of J.M. Huber Corporation
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
J.M. Huber Corporation (Huber) is a multinational supplier of engineered materials, engineered wood products, wealth management services natural resources and technology-based services. The company provides engineered materials, natural resources and technology-based services through its five subsidiaries including CP Kelco, Huber Engineered Materials, Huber Engineered Woods LLC (HEW), Huber Resources Corp and Demica. It also provides forest management systems and monitoring and modeling technologies, apart from providing consulting, advisory and wealth management services. It operates Huber Engineered Woods (HEW), Huber Engineered Materials (HEM), CP Kelco, Demica and Huber Resources Corporation. The company has presence in 20 countries. Huber is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the US.