Maersk Line: New Maersk Line company profile published
Maersk Line is a container shipping company. It transports crude oil and other products through sea. Maersk Line is the global containerized division of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group. The company provides shipping services through its fleet of container vessels and unit containers. Its fleet consists of more than 600 container vessels and about 3.8 million Twenty foot Equivalent Unit (TEU) containers. Maersk Line operates through 325 offices in around 125 countries. The company's services include vessels, containers, refrigerated services, cargo, and ebusiness integration solutions, among others. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The company intends to develop sustainable foundation for long term trade and shipping, ensuring profitability and effective business practices. It focuses business activities to restore profitability and steps to reduce CO2 emissions along with fuel efficiency for cost effectiveness.
Maersk Line Key Recent Developments
Jan 31, 2012: TMC Secures Contract From Maersk Line For Supplying Compressors
Dec 19, 2011: Maersk Line Appoints Soren Skou As CEO
Dec 12, 2011: Maersk And US Navy Test Algae-based Biofuel On Container Ship Maersk Kalmar
Oct 07, 2011: Apex Offshore Wind And Maersk Line Partner To Support Development, Financing And Construction Of Offshore Wind Energy Facilities
Maersk Line - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.