MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company: New company profile published
MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company
- Intelligence on MidAmerican Energy Holdings Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company (MEHC or the company) is a consolidated subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. It is involved in the production, transportation, and delivery of energy from sources like coal, natural gas, wind, hydro, nuclear, geothermal, solar, and biomass. MEHC operates in the US and the UK. It is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa and employed 15,800 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $11,173 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 0.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $2,684 million during FY2011, an increase of 7.3% over FY2010. The net profit was $1,331 million in FY2011, an increase of 7.5% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company's business structure, strategy and prospects