Perenco: New Perenco company profile published
Perenco is an independent oil and gas company. It carries out the acquisition, exploration, development and production, transportation and storage of oil and gas in both offshore and onshore operations. The company holds a balanced portfolio, which has a solid production base, high quality exploration prospects and development projects. Currently, the company produces approximately 300,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) (180,000 boepd net). Geographically, the company has operational presence in 16 countries all over the world, ranging from Northern Europe to Africa and from South America to the Middle East. The company is present in the exploration basins including Brazil, Peru, Northern Iraq, Australia, and the North Sea. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
Strategically, the company focuses on the exploration, development of oil and gas in both offshore and onshore operations. It also aims to maintain its existing partnerships and to enter new collaborative agreements to fuel its services. The company also aims in the acquisitions of assets for the development of its reserves. This is indicated by the recent acquisition of some of the BP's interest in the Southern Gas Assets.
Perenco Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2012: GSP Wins Contract From Perenco For GSP Falcon DNV Class Pipelay Vessel
Jul 30, 2012: Expro Wins Contract Extension From Perenco In Cameroon
Jul 23, 2012: Keppel Shipyard Secures $103m Conversion Contracts
Jun 25, 2012: Perenco Provides Update On B9 Well In Tchatamba Field, Gabon
Apr 26, 2012: Perenco Strengthens Development Of Block 67 In Peru
Perenco - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.