|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us | Shopping Basket|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
|Energy and Utilities|
31 August 2010
Number of Pages
Ramunia Holdings Berhad (Ramunia) is a Malaysian based energy service provider. It is engaged in the fabrication of offshore/onshore oil and gas related structures for major oil players across the globe. The company's principally offered services are Offshore Structures Fabrications; Hook-Up & Commissioning and Topside Major Maintenance; Marine Services; Offshore Crane Manufacturing; and Engineered Packages. Furthermore, Ramunia is offering related marine services to support its core activities and deliver integrated engineering services. Ramunia Fabricators Sdn Bhd (RFSB) is a subsidiary of Ramunia. The company principally operates in Malaysia and South East Asia regions.
Ramunia Holdings Berhad Key Recent Developments
Jun 23, 2010 Ramunia Reports Profit Of MYR16.4 Million For Q2 Fiscal 2010
Jun 07, 2010 Ramunia Appoints Nor Badli Munawir bin Mohamad Alias Lafti As CEO
Mar 26, 2010 Ramunia Reports Profit Of MYR3.4 Million For Q1 Fiscal 2010
Jan 28, 2010 RFSB Signs MoU With PESB
Dec 29, 2009 Ramunia Reports Revenues Of MYR324.3 Million For Fiscal 2009
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ramunia Holdings Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support
Use our skills and global network of researchers and consultants to help find and source the business information you need.
Contact us now on 00 44 (0) 203 0868600 or "enquiries @ companiesandmarkets.com" to discuss you requirements and we can provide you with a research solution at suprisingly efficient rates and timelines.
Sometimes we can even find the information you require for free.
We are offering our clients substantial savings on the best research available during July. Please contact us either via email or by calling our team to discuss your specific research needs on Tel: 00 44 (0) 203 0868600.