Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group: New Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group company profile published
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (Reliance ADA Group) is a leading Indian private sector business group. It operates in various businesses, which include telecommunications; financial services; generation, transmission and distribution of power; health; infrastructure and entertainment. Reliance ADA Group carries out various business operations through its group companies, namely, Reliance Communications, Reliance Capital, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Power Limited, Reliance Entertainment and Reliance Health. The group operates in India and on five continents across the world. Reliance Group is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India.
The strategic approach of the group is to achieve a leading market position in emerging markets such as India in telecommunications, media and entertainment sectors. Reliance ADA Group also aims to be become a global enterprise by serving a wide customer base across the world by expanding its business operations.
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group Key Recent Developments
Oct 29, 2012: ADAG To Invest INR200 Billion In Integrated Power Plants In Madhya Pradesh, India
Jan 12, 2011: Reliance Group To Invest INR500 Billion On Power Plants In Gujarat, India
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.