Companies and Markets
Call us on +44 (0) 203 086 8600
Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | RegisterRegister | Contact UsContact Us | Shopping Basket Shopping Basket
+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on

Onshore Oil and Gas in Australia - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)

464.94

Select License Type

Electronic License

Electronic License

An electronic version (mostly PDF, but can be Excel or PPT), which is either available for immediate download or will be sent via email by the Publisher of the report. The licencing for an electronic version is for use by the purchaser ONLY.

Corporate License

Corporate License

An electronic version (mostly PDF, but can be Excel or PPT). Where the report(s) is/are intended for use by an organisation in its entirety. For example, if reports are put on an Intranet or if they are distributed or used by more than one office, division, or country operation, then a Corporate Licence is required.

£464.94

Change Currency

GBP EURO USD

Market

Energy and Utilities

Report Type

Market Research

Country

Australia

Published

11 March 2011

Number of Pages

57

Report Delivery

Email

Delivery Lead Time

1-3 hours, 24 hour max

Publisher

Datamonitor

File Format

-

Onshore Oil and Gas in Australia - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook) - Onshore oil and gas production in Australia declined at a CAGR of 1.4% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2009-30 period. Onshore Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for a 78% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in Australia, while Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for the remaining 22% share.

Report overview

The report looks at Onshore oil and gas activities in Australia. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.

Features and benefits

* Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
* Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services

Key questions answered

* How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
* How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
* How will be trends in drilling activity??

Speak to an Advisor

Call us on
+44 (0) 203 086 8600

Select License Type

Electronic License

Electronic License

An electronic version (mostly PDF, but can be Excel or PPT), which is either available for immediate download or will be sent via email by the Publisher of the report. The licencing for an electronic version is for use by the purchaser ONLY.

Corporate License

Corporate License

An electronic version (mostly PDF, but can be Excel or PPT). Where the report(s) is/are intended for use by an organisation in its entirety. For example, if reports are put on an Intranet or if they are distributed or used by more than one office, division, or country operation, then a Corporate Licence is required.

£464.94

Change Currency

GBP EURO USD

Change Currency

GBP
USD

Visitor Comments

All posts are pre-moderated and must obey the house rules.

Change Currency

GBP
USD

Change Currency

GBP
USD

Use our research skills: Get free support

Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support

eBrandPromote: Get your brands ranked highly online

eBrandPromote: Let us promote your brand online through article writing, press release distribution, social media and search engine marketing services. Click here to download our eBrandPromote brochure.

Accessibility
Close

Contrast settings

Text size settings