|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us | Shopping Basket|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
13 October 2010
Number of Pages
3GSolar, Ltd. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile ; 3GSolar, Ltd. (3G) is the leading developer of third generation Dye Solar Cell (DSC) PV modules. It was formerly known as Orionsolar Photovolatics Ltd. The company is significantly focused on developing DSC technology, which is a cost effective alternative to silicon and thin film-based systems. This technology offers low cost solar energy solutions that produces electricity efficiently even in low light conditions. DSC modules are catered to off-grid markets, mainly in developing countries where in excess of two billion people subsist without electricity. 3Gs business operations are conducted through its facility in Jerusalem, Israel.
3GSolar, Ltd. - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you an in-depth data and trend analysis of the companys mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered by the company over a five year period. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value subdivided by deal types, markets, and regions, besides highlighting the companys major recent financial deals.
Data presented in this report was derived from our proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the companys financial deals including M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as M&A, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region for North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sector.
- Major Recent Deals - Information on the companys major recent financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Companys key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the companys operations.
- Key Employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors – A list of key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments – A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the companys financial deals that enable you to understand the companys expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
- The profile analyzes the companys financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the companys business segments expansion / divesture strategy
- Deals are presented from the companys core business segments perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy
Access detailed information about the companys recent financial deals that enables you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Major recent deals are presented in detail, which provides information on each deals brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Companys key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments in the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as break up of deals by categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support
Use our skills and global network of researchers and consultants to help find and source the business information you need.
Contact us now on 00 44 (0) 203 0868600 or "enquiries @ companiesandmarkets.com" to discuss you requirements and we can provide you with a research solution at suprisingly efficient rates and timelines.
Sometimes we can even find the information you require for free.
We are offering our clients substantial savings on the best research available during April. Please contact us either via email or by calling our team to discuss your specific research needs on Tel: 00 44 (0) 203 0868600.