Black & Veatch Holding Company: Company Profile - New SWOT Report
Black & Veatch Holding Company (Black & Veatch) offers engineering, construction and consulting services in the fields of energy, water and telecommunications. The company's service offerings include conceptual and preliminary engineering, engineering design, procurement, construction, financial management, asset management, information technology, environmental, security design and management consulting services. The company provides engineering, technology, consulting and construction solutions that helps the life cycle of projects in the power generation, power delivery and hydrocarbon process industries. The company's services include planning, design, procurement, construction, startup, optimization and maintenance for power industries. Black & Veatch operates through more than 110 offices worldwide and is headquartered in Missouri, the US.
Black & Veatch Holding Company Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2012: BYD's Solar Products Receive 3E, Black & Veatch And Protos Certification
Aug 20, 2012: Black & Veatch Expands Operations In India
Jun 20, 2012: Black & Veatch Wins Series Of Advanced Gas Turbine Projects In China
Nov 07, 2012: University Of Kansas Receives Grant For Laboratory Equipment
Oct 24, 2012: Black & Veatch Foundation Awards $200,000 Grant To Kansas State University For Solar-powered Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Black & Veatch Holding Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Black & Veatch Holding Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.