Dow Kokam LLC (Dow Kokam) is a provider of advanced battery solutions. The company is a joint venture between The Dow Chemical Company, TK Advanced Battery LLC and Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault. Dow Kokam develops and manufactures advanced lithium ion batteries using superior lithium polymer battery technology (SLPB). The company offers high energy density cells, high power cells, ultra high power cells and coin cells. Dow Kokam through its products serves transportation, defense, industrial and marine sectors. The company has operations in the US and France. Dow Kokam is headquartered in Midland, Michigan, the US
Dow Kokam LLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 21, 2013: Toronto Hydro Introduces Urban Community Energy Storage Project
Sep 27, 2012: Dow Kokam To Supply Lithium-ion Batteries To Lumeneo
Jun 13, 2012: Dow Kokam To Expand Midland Battery Park With Pack Assembly Plant
Jun 05, 2012: Dow Kokam Powers MotoCzysz Electric Motorcycles For 2012 Racing Season
May 30, 2012: Quantum Fuel Systems Delivers PHEV F-150 Pick Up Truck To FPL
Dow Kokam LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.