EaglePicher Technologies LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - EaglePicher Technologies, LLC (EaglePicher) is a provider of advanced battery solutions. The company engages in the design and manufacture of batteries, battery management systems and energetic devices. Additionally, it offers electrochemical systems, custom battery assemblies, pyrotechnic devices and other power solutions. The company's wide range of battery technologies includes lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. The company offers it batteries and energetic devices to the defense, aerospace, alternative energy, medical, and commercial industries. It is a subsidiary of OM Group, Inc., a diversified global developer and producer of chemicals and advanced materials. The company is headquartered in Joplin, the US.
EaglePicher Technologies plans to invest and develop high performance Li/CFx batteries that incorporate high density and power. It intends to expand to new industries by delivering customized portable power solutions.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2011: Arista Power Receives Order From EaglePicher
EaglePicher Technologies LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.