EuroSibEnergo PLC (EuroSibEnergo) is an independent power company in Russia. It is one of the largest hydropower generation companies worldwide. It has total installed capacity of 19.5 GW. EuroSibEnergo generates, transmits and distributes electricity. The company generates electricity through a network of 18 power plants comprising 14 combined heat and power (CHP) plants and four hydro electric plants. Its hydro power plants have an installed capacity of 15 GW. In addition, the company owns 134 transmission substations and 7,543 distribution substations. The company also carries out power trading and supply activities. EuroSibEnergo is owned by En+ Group. EuroSibEnergo is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
The company accounts for around 9% of electricity generated in Russia. It has vertically integrated coal-power operations, from extraction of coal to distribution, facilitating low cost operations. As part of its business expansion, the company exports power to China, apart from investing in compact nuclear reactors for the future.
EuroSibEnergo PLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 26, 2012: EuroSibEnergo Generates 80.4 Billion kWh Of Power In 2011
Jun 17, 2011: EuroSibEnergo, China Yangtze Power Sign Agreement To Develop Three Power Projects In Eastern Siberia
EuroSibEnergo PLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.