GE Energy: Alternative Energy - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about GE Energy
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about GE Energy for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of GE Energy
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GE Energy is a provider of integrated products and energy related service solutions to a wide range of end user markets. The company designs, develops and markets power generation and energy delivery technologies, technology equipment and services. Its business comprises traditional and renewable energy systems, oil and gas technology, locomotives and water process systems. Its products and services find applications in coal, oil, natural gas and nuclear energy, renewable resources such as water, wind, solar and biogas, and and grid modernization. It operates in more than 165 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and South America. The company operates as a subsidiary of General Electric Co. GE Energy is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.