KACO new energy GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - KACO new energy GmbH (KACO) is a German manufacturer of power inverters. The company's key products include transformer less string inverters, galvanically isolated string inverters, transformerless three-phase inverters, galvanically isolated three phase inverters, stand alone inverters,string collectors and central inverters. The company has branch offices in the US, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Canada, China, and South Korea, and sales offices in all the major markets worldwide. KACO is headquartered in Neckarsulm, Germany.
The company's business strategy has been to expand its operations into international markets. KACO started two new plants in North America and has also launched new product such as the transformerless Powador. In 2011, KACO established a production facility in Canada with the production capacity of 2 gigawatts. These expansions will help the company for its furture development and growth.
KACO new energy GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jun 29, 2012: KACO new energy Presents Energy Storage And Management System At Intersolar Europe 2012 Trade Fair
Jun 20, 2012: Kaco And Samsung SDI Sign MoU For Energy Storage Systems
Jun 14, 2012: Kaco Secures Contract To Supply 50 MW Inverters For Green Tec In Japan
May 14, 2012: KACO Partners Ampt To Offer Commercial And Utility-scale Solar Inverters
Aug 10, 2011: KACO new energy Expands Production Capacity By 4 GW
This KACO new energy GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.