Siemens Water Technologies Division: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Siemens Water Technologies Division (Siemens Water) is a water and wastewater treatment company. The company designs, develops and manufactures a wide variety of water treatment products and services, including water supply and conventional water treatment processes, wastewater reuse systems, membrane bioreactors, UV disinfection systems and RO cleaning contracts. It operates in four segments: Industrial, Municipal, Chemical Feed & Disinfection and Services.
Siemens Water Technologies Division Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2012: Siemens Decides To Reorganize Water Business Activities
Apr 19, 2012: PepsiCo To Install Siemens's Reuse Solution For Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade
Apr 17, 2012: Siemens To Launch RO System In European Market
Mar 21, 2012: Siemens To Supply Water Treatment Solution For Reficar's Refinery
Mar 02, 2012: IMO Grants Final Approval To Siemens's Ballast Water Management System
Siemens Water Technologies Division - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.