Sputnik Engineering AG: New Sputnik Engineering AG company profile published
Sputnik Engineering AG (Sputnik) manufactures grid connected solar inverters. Under the name SolarMax, the company develops, produces and sells inverters for roof top power plants to grid tied power plants. The company offers string inverters, central inverters and data communication solutions and accessories. It offers a wide range of string inverters for private homes and central inverters for solar power stations. Sputnik, through its Internet-based SolarMax series, monitors and visualizes PV installations. The company conducts operations through its subsidiaries across Asia and Europe. Sputnik is headquartered in Bienne, Switzerland.
The company focuses on the rapid and cost-effective delivery of quality products; and seeks to expand in new markets. The business strategy of the company envisages building its position in the marketplace through internal development, network expansion, strong partner relationships and strategic alliances. In line with its strategy, during 2012, Sputnik opened branches in Sydney, Australia; Athens, Greece; and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Sputnik Engineering AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 09, 2012: Sputnik Engineering Opens Branch Office In Sydney, Australia
Sep 04, 2012: Sputnik Engineering Reviews New MaxWeb Portal For Solar Plant Monitoring
Jul 23, 2012: Soventix Develops 2.26 MWp Solar Carport And Connects To Spanish Grid
Jun 13, 2012: Sputnik Engineering To Present New SolarMax Solar Plant Controller MaxWeb NX pro At Intersolar Europe 2012
Jun 11, 2012: Sputnik Engineering To Present SolarMax P Series Inverters For Solar Power Plants At Intersolar Europe 2012
Sputnik Engineering AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.