VARTA Microbattery GmbH: New VARTA Microbattery GmbH company profile published
VARTA Microbattery GmbH (VARTA) a subsidiary of Montana Tech Components AG, manufactures retail and OEM batteries. Its products include rechargeable cells and primary cells. VARTA's rechargeable cells include NiMH Button Cells, Ni-MH Cylindrical Cells, Lithium Polymer Batteries, Lithium Cylindrical batteries, Lithium Prismatic cells and Lithium Button cells. Its primary cells include , Lithium Cylindrical cells, Lithium button cell batteries, Alkaline batteries, Zinc batteries, silver oxide button cell batteries and Nickel Zinc button cells. The company's products are used in consumer electronic components, cell phones, medical equipments, security systems, automobiles, industrial applications and others. The company has operations in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and others. VARTA is headquartered in Ellwangen, Germany.
The company focuses on research and development activities to launch new products with advanced technologies. VATRA provided gas generation cells and battery storage to renewable energy sector and expanded its market. Further, the company plans to develop printed batteries and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for electric cars.
VARTA Microbattery GmbH Key Recent Developments
Sep 29, 2011: VARTA Introduces CoinPower Family Of Rechargeable Lithium Ion Cells
VARTA Microbattery GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.