Veolia Water: New Veolia Water company profile published
Veolia Water, the water division of Veolia Environnement SA, is a provider of water and waste management services. It designs technical solutions and builds facilities to provide water and wastewater services for public and private authorities. The major business activities of the company include production and distribution of drinking water and industrial process water, and collection and transportation of wastewater for treatment. The company operates in 69 countries across North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Veolia Water is headquartered in Paris, France.
Veolia Water intends to improve the overall performance of its water and wastewater services. In this regard, the company has set seven overall performance targets for 2012-2014. These targets include reduction in leak volumes by 5%; improvement in the energy efficiency of wastewater treatment plants; maintaining the percentage of population receiving poor quality water below 10 people per 1 million; increasing the volume of collected and treated wastewater; quantifying the overall greenhouse gas emissions; and achieving 90% accomplishment of the relevant activities.
Veolia Water Key Recent Developments
Sep 20, 2012: Veolia Water Wins Contract From Vallourec To Assess Water Footprint
May 02, 2012: Veolia Water Wins Contract To Build And Operate New Wastewater Treatment Plant In New Delhi, India
Dec 13, 2011: Veolia Water Brazil Receives Contract From Suzano To Build Two Water Treatment Stations In Maranhao
Nov 29, 2011: Veolia Wins Nine-year Public Service Concession Contract For Water Service In Montauban, France
Jul 11, 2011: Areva/Veolia Water Decontamination System Contributes To Treat Contaminated Waters At Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant
Veolia Water - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.