|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
25 March 2011
Number of Pages
1-3 hours, 24 hour max
Zouk Ventures Ltd. - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile - Zouk Ventures Ltd. is a venture capital firm. It invests in expansion stage across clean technology which includes solar technology, energy efficiency, renewable energy, environmental infrastructure projects and storage, water, alternative energy, emission reduction, nanotechnology and recycling.
Zouk Ventures Ltd. - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you an in-depth data and trend analysis of the company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financings. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered by the company over a five year period. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value subdivided by deal types, markets, and regions, besides highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
Data presented in this report was derived from our proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as M&A, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region for North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sector.
- Major Recent Deals - Information on the company's major recent financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors – A list of key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments – A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
- The profile analyzes the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divesture strategy
- Deals are presented from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy
Access detailed information about the company's recent financial deals that enables you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Major recent deals are presented in detail, which provides information on each deal's brief summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments in the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as break up of deals by categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Do you need to track your competitors and customers on a continuous basis? We have the expertise to provide you with a cost-effective, fully customised competitor tracking portal, which collates data on your competitors on a continuous basis. Contact us for a free consultation and demonstration.
Do you manage an industry specific website or blog? Are you looking to monetise your web traffic further? Are you a B2B website?
Why not offer your visitors industry specific strategic market reports and company profiles? Our Affiliate Program enables you to provide quality content on your website and to earn money from passing on visitors to our website.
Cannot find what you need? We can tailor a report for you. Complete the Custom Research Form and we will provide a quote.