Wind Turbine Market, 2012 Update - Global Installations, Market Share and Key Country Analysis - 'Wind Turbine Market, 2012 Update - Global Installations, Market Share and Key Country Analysis' is our latest report that offers comprehensive information and understanding of the wind industry. The research provides global wind turbine market scenario in 2011 along with an overview on the wind installations. The global section of the report covers overall wind power market overview, installed capacity trends during 2006-2015, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind in 2011, turbine installation share by country (2011), turbine manufacturers market share (2011) and market forces analysis. The report also provides wind power market overview, wind turbine market share and annual turbine installation forecasts to 2015 in key countries such as the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, China, India and Australia.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
The report provides an update on global wind turbines market in 2011. Its scope includes -
- Global wind power market overview, installed capacity trends (2006-2011), market segmentation, turbine installation share by country, wind turbine manufacturers market share and annual wind installation forecasts.
- The report ranks major turbine maufacturers such as Vestas Wind, Xinjiang GoldWind Science & Technology, Enercon, GE Energy, Gamesa, Sinovel Wind, Guodian United Power Technology, Suzlon Group (Suzlon and REpower), Siemens and Guangdong Mingyang Electric Group.
- The report covers key drivers, restraints and challenges and major market trends in the global wind turbine market.
- The report provides wind turbine market analysis on key countries such as the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, China, India and Australia.
- The key country section provides wind power market overview, annual wind turbine installation forecasts to 2015 and wind turbine market share.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind turbine market.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the wind turbine industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the wind industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the wind turbine market.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Wind turbine, power, market, 2012, installations, global, the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Sweden, Portugal, Poland, China, India, Australia, annual, cumulative, MW, market share, overview, forecast, cost, segmentation, offshore wind, onshore wind, manufacturer, drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, capacity, supply, demand, primary research, secondary research