American International Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. American International Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG or the "group") is a holding company engaged in insurance activities that primarily includes general insurance, life insurance and retirement services. The group operates in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employs around 57,000 people. The group recorded revenues of $64,237 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 17.1% over FY2010. The operating loss of the group was $1,065 million in FY2011, as compared to an operating profit of $17,936 million in FY2010. The net profit was $17,798 million in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $7,786 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on American International Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting American International Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of American International Group, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on American International Group, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from American International Group, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available