De Lage Landen International B.V.: New De Lage Landen International B.V. company profile published
De Lage Landen International B.V. (De Lage Landen), a subsidiary of Rabobank Group, provides leasing, business and consumer finance, vendor finance and factoring services. The company provides asset-based financing programs for equipment manufacturers, dealers, distributors and end users all over the world. It provides vendor finance to manufacturers and distributors in various industries such as food and agriculture, health care, office equipment, technology, finance, construction, and industrial and transportation. De Lage Landen is headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
The strategic intent of the company is to expand its network, increase collaboration with Rabobank, and increase focus on clean technology. In line with this strategy, De Lage Landen expanded its operation in Turkey, Chile and India. It increased cooperation with Rabobank and entered into partnerships and joint ventures in China and Poland.
De Lage Landen International B.V. Key Recent Developments
May 07, 2012: Kyocera Solar Launches New Solar Energy Financing Solution
Feb 03, 2012: De Lage Landen Signs US Master Lease Agreement With Bosch Solar Energy
Dec 02, 2011: Orion Energy And De Lage Landen Partner For Energy Efficiency Finance
Sep 19, 2011: De Lage Landen's Clean Technology Group Finances Solar Transaction For Oceanic Time Warner Cable
Aug 23, 2011: MAGE SOLAR Introduces Lease And Loan Program In Partnership With De Lage Landen
De Lage Landen International B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.