Hartford Financial Services Group Inc: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (Hartford or the group) is a financial services group engaged in the provision of insurance and financial services. The group offers annuities, mutual funds, college savings plan, life insurance, non-life insurance, asset management, retirement plans and investment management through its various subsidiaries. Hartford primarily operates in the US, Japan, Brazil, Ireland and the UK. It is headquartered in Hartford, the US and employed 24,400 people as on 31st December 2011. The group recorded revenues of $21,859 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 0.9% over FY2010. The net profit was $620 million in FY2011, a decrease of 46.8% over FY2010.The operating profit of the group was $230 million in FY2011, a decrease of 90.2% over FY2010.
Net profit is higher than operating profit due to tax benefits and income from discontinued operations.
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Hartford Financial Services Group Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hartford Financial Services Group Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc
- Intelligence on Hartford Financial Services Group Incnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Hartford Financial Services Group Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Hartford Financial Services Group Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's business structure, strategy and prospects