ING GROEP N.V.: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
ING GROEP (ING or 'the group') is an international financial institution that provides banking, insurance, and asset management services. ING's product offering includes life and general insurance, commercial and wholesale banking, asset management, corporate finance, and leasing. The group operates in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and employed around 104,419 people as on 31st December, 2011. The group recorded revenues of E55,794 million ($77,712.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 3.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was E6,109 million ($8,508.9 million) in FY2011, an increase of 55.5% over FY2010. The net profit was E5,766 million ($8,031.1 million) in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of E2,810 million ($3,913.8 million) in FY2010.
ING GROEP N.V. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on ING GROEP N.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ING GROEP N.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ING GROEP N.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for ING GROEP N.V.
- Intelligence on ING GROEP N.V.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ING GROEP N.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of ING GROEP N.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess ING GROEP N.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on ING GROEP N.V.'s business structure, strategy and prospects